We continue to “outfit newborns in need” (with modified protocols) during the COVID-19 pandemic situation, although our Edmonton and Calgary offices/warehouses are currently running only modified volunteer programs.
Watch our social media and check back for updates! Please keep us in mind for future volunteering as we will need our volunteers more than ever!
We are so excited to announce that we have enlarged our charitable work to help “outfit newborns in need” in the city of Calgary! We have started this expansion with a two-year pilot project entitled “Project Enlarge.” The goal of this initial project is to support a limited number of families with newborns living in situations of extreme need in the Calgary area and ultimately to establish a permanent Calgary operation, serving the needs in this vibrant community.
Currently, we are partnering with the following agencies as part of our pilot project in Calgary:
- Aspen Family Community Network – In-Home Family Support Program
- Aspen Family Community Network – Sustainable Families Program
- Brenda Strafford Society for the Prevention of Domestic Violence
- Calgary & Area Child Advocacy Centre – POST Program
- Calgary Pregnancy Care Centre
- First Nations Health Consortium – Calgary
- McMan Calgary Youth, Family & Community Services
- Mosaic Family Resource Centre – Immigrant Services
To support our new venture in Calgary you can:
- Donate Time – Volunteer! Volunteer opportunities are currently on hold in Calgary due to COVID-19. Keep checking back for updated information
Our Calgary address is: #112, 2800 107th Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta
Phone (Edmonton and Calgary): 780.989.0180 email:email@example.com
To volunteer, or for more information or to connect with us about our Calgary work, please use the Contact Form below.