We are so excited to announce that we have enlarged our charitable work to help “outfit newborns in need” in the city of Calgary! We are beginning this expansion with a new two-year pilot project entitled “Project Enlarge.” The goal of this initial project is to support a limited number of families with newborns living in situations of extreme need in the Calgary area and ultimately to establish a permanent Calgary operation, serving the needs in this vibrant community.
Currently, we are partnering with the following agencies as part of our pilot project in Calgary:
- Brenda Stafford Society
- First Nations Health Consortium – Calgary
- Immigrant Services Calgary – Mosaic Family Resource Centre
- McMan Calgary Youth, Family & Community Services
- Sheldon Kennedy Child Advocacy Centre – POST Program
To support our new venture in Calgary you can:
- Donate Time – Volunteer! Volunteer opportunities are available every Tuesday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm and once/month in the evening from 6:00-9:00 pm. Dates for the evening work nights in Calgary are as follows:
- Monday, April 29th 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday, May 27th 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Monday, June 24th 6:00pm-9:00pm
Our Calgary address is: #112, 2800 107th Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta
Phone (Edmonton and Calgary): 780.989.0180 email:email@example.com
To volunteer, or for more information or to connect with us about our Calgary work, please use the Contact Form below.